Our Insurance and Bonds Service

General Liability

General Liability (GL) insurance, sometimes called small business liability insurance or commercial liability insurance, provides insurance coverage for your business against claims made by others including bodily injury, damage to property, or personal injury.

Worker’s Comp

Workers’ compensation insurance, commonly known as workers’ comp, is insurance that covers medical expenses and a portion of lost wages for employees who become injured or ill on the job. Coverage also includes employee rehabilitation and death benefits

Commercial Auto

Commercial auto insurance is a type of insurance policy that helps cover vehicles used for business purposes such as cars, trucks and vans. Commercial auto insurance covers vehicle damage and driver injuries.

Disability Insurance

Disability Insurance, often called DI or disability income insurance, or income protection, is a form of insurance that insures the beneficiary’s earned income against the risk that a disability creates a barrier for completion of core work functions.

Umbrella Insurance

it’s a broad type of coverage used to protect your business from liabilities that threaten its financial stability. This insurance extends over other policies to provide additional coverage when certain kinds of underlying policies have reached their limits. It also can kick in to fill in gaps that other policies don’t cover. Thus, it’s an umbrella and an added layer of protection.

Tool and Equipment Coverage

Your tools and equipment are essential to running your business. If they are stolen, lost or damaged, this coverage will get you back to work fast by paying for replacements or repairs. Make sure your gear is protected all the time, everywhere — including in your vehicle, stored in a trailer or at a job site.

Pollution Liability

Pollution Liability Insurance provides financial protection if pollutants are released or cause damage as a result of your company’s work. If your company is found to be at fault for damages related to pollution, the costs of legal defense, settlements, and cleanup could be overwhelming.

Builder’s Risk Insurance

also referred to as course of construction (COC) insurance, building risk insurance, or builder’s risk insurance—is a specialized type of property insurance that protects a person’s or organization’s construction projects, renovations, or installation while in progress. It can include the existing structure, materials, as well as equipment being used in the construction of a building or structure should those items sustain physical damage from a covered cause (up to the coverage limit of the policy).

Performance Bonds

A performance bond is a type of surety bond which guarantees to the obligee (the entity or person being protected by the bond) that the principal (the contractor applying for the bond) will successfully completed the project in accordance with the terms and conditions of the agreement.

Payment Bonds

A payment bond is a bond issued by a surety company that guarantees the client (obligee) that if the contractor (Principal) fails to pay its subcontractors and material suppliers on the bonded project, the surety will make the payments up to the penal sum of the payment bond. In essence, the payment bond guarantees a lien-free project. The payment bond is usually issued with a performance bond and is included in the price for performance and payment bonds

Bid Bonds

When bidding a public works project, a bid bond is usually required as part of the bidding process. The bid bond is 20% of the bid amount on Federal projects and varies from as low as 5% to 20% on other public works bids. For instance, if the job bidding is $1,000,000 project, the amount of the bid bond on a federal project would be 20% of the amount bid or $200,000.