- TERMS OF AGREEMENT – This agreement shall remain in force thereafter STS Company completes the service(s) described above, in section one (1) of this agreement for Client.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT – Client covenants to pay STS Company in full for the services described in section one (1) of this agreement, prior to the commencement of services by STS Company.
- OPERATONS AND ADMINISTRATION – STS Company is an independent contractor and all persons assigned to the Client are employees of STS Company. STS Company is responsible for completing the necessary paperwork for the services described in section one (1) of this agreement, with the information provided by the Client.
- WORK ENVIROMENTS – Client agrees that it will comply with all federal and state regulations imposed by all government authorities. The Client will report to STS Company all errors and or changes to any paperwork provided by STS Company within a 24-hour period. STS Company agrees to make any necessary corrections or changes requested by the Client within 2 business days of being requested by Client.
- HOLD HARMLESS – Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Special Trade Services Company harmless from, and against any and all liability expenses (including legal fees and court costs) and claims for damage of any nature whatsoever, which STS Company may incur, suffer, become liable for, or which may be asserted or claimed against STS Company as a result of the acts, error or omissions of Client. STS Company shall not be liable, under any circumstances for Client’s loss of profits, revenues, goodwill or other consequential, special or incidental damages. Client understands and agrees that any application prepared by STS Company does not constitute any verification of the information provide by Client. STS Company does not make any promises, guarantees, or warranties that the Client will be approved for the license or application being applied for.
7. GENERAL Provisions
- This agreement represents the entire Agreement between
the parties, no other promises or practices
relating to this document shall be binding
unless changed by written agreement and approved by both parties.
- Failure by either party to claim a breach of any provisions of this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach nor prejudice either party, as regards to any subsequent action.
- Should any term, covenant, condition, or provision of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, the balance of this Agreement shall remain in full force and shall stand as if the unenforceable part did not exist.
- This contract shall be construed in concert with the laws of the State of New York.
- Cancellation – Customer shall notify STS Company of any cancellation or intent to reschedule services by contacting STS Company promptly. Client must notify STS Company of its intent to cancel or reschedule services prior to the commencement of services by STS Company. WHEREAS no refund shall be issued by STS Company in conjunction with the commencement of services.
STS Company reserves the right to cancel or reschedule services to Client for any reason and at any time whatsoever. In the event STS Company exercises its right to cancel or reschedule services, STS Company shall promptly refund all fees charged to and paid by Client, less merchant fees incurred for processing of payment.
- Privacy Notice – Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
STS Company only has access to/collect
public information or information that you voluntarily give us via email or
other direct contact from you. STS Company will not sell or rent this information
to anyone. STS Company will use your information to respond to you, regarding
the reason you contacted us. STS Company will not share your information with
any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill
your request, e.g. insurance quote. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact
via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services,
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email or phone:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
STS Company takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Consent to Release and Obtain Information – Client authorizes STS Company to release or obtain information related to ALL services Client has hired or inquired STS Company about to and/or from ANY third party.
- Disclaimer – Legal Information Is Not Legal Advice.
STS Company may provide general information related to the law. STS Company does not provide legal advice and STS Company is not a law firm. None of STS Company’s employees or officers are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. Although STS Company goes to great lengths to make sure it provides accurate and useful information, STS Company recommends you consult with a lawyer if Client wants legal advice. No attorney-client confidential relationship exists or will be formed between Client and STS Company or any of STS Company’s representatives.